Saturday 5 July 2014

Imagine Gnats JUBA SHORTS!

I was so excited when Rachael of Imagine Gnats said I could test her new Juba Shorts pattern. For those who do not know Rachael, you really should check out her blog and instagram. She rocks the coolest blue hair and is beyond lovely and very funny (Plus she has lots of gnats dogs and cats).
 Okay now onto the pattern. It is a flat front elastic in the back basic adult shorts pattern. The pattern includes options for a draw string as well - I made mine plain though. These would be really easy to customise with pockets, belt loops, cuffs etc. 
Honestly the pattern was so EASY. Like really properly easy to put together and to sew. I would definitely recommend it as a solid staple. Great for loungewear, pajamas *as pictured below in a long version*, even with some altering for work. I envision making some in a black linen or a chambray with pockets, belt loops and cuffs and wearing them to work in the Summer!
Go get your copy today here http://imaginegnats.com/shop/juba-shorts-men-women/ and check out some other examples by following the hashtag #jubashorts on instagram. 

2 comments:

  1. you are so freaking great!! you are kicking butt on my patterns and it makes me every kind of happy!! and the pants? love! I think I need a double gauze pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shorts! The floral fabric looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete